Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday

It's Fat Tuesday, Mardi Gras, which I figured out today when I saw that the court in New Orleans was closed for the day. It has always been a goal of mine to go to Mardi Gras, but I have not done it yet. I think that it would be a lot of fun, of course, now that I am older, I'd like to be on the right side of the velvet rope, so to speak. Being in a big drunken crowd would not be much fun at this point in life.

New Orleans has always been a good town for me, having had many fun visits there as well as our honeymoon. I think I know it pretty well and I always have like the people I have known from there.

One of my professional goals is to have a case before the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. Of course, when I do have one, I am sure it will be a very stressful experience, like a trial on steriods. But, no guts, no glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment