Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snowbird

Day 1 of skiing was a good "one". We went to Snowbird which is where it all began last decade. I can't remember the exact year we got started but it was at Snowbird. It is a large terrain resort but with less resort amenities. Snow was good-it snowed all day, probably 2 to 3 inches.

For dinner it was my choice to go to a Diners, Drive-ins and Dives suggestion, the Red Iguana. Now I have to say not everyone seemed to share my desire. They didn't even know about the show! Regardless I thought it was quite good, lots of homemade sauces and a good interior of Mexico vibe. The mole sampler was excellent and I did it Alonzo style with 2 entrees. So Guy Fieri is 3 for 3 in my book: also Joe's Farm Grill in Phoenix and the Highlander in Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment