Monday, February 27, 2012

The weekend

I was asked what I did this weekend and like the absent-minded professor, had briefly forgot. But then I remembered.....

Friday night I had gone to see the Memorial HS baseball team so I was there for the evening and the night. We even had a fun happy hour time between the games. It was good to get together with Bill and Brian. Memorial lost the first game but won the second. A cool front came in so it was chilly.

Saturday it was raining in the morning so Susan and I went to Dillards for the Big Sale. It was a good sale, 40% off the sales price. I got some new clothes for our dinner Saturday night with my doctor and his friends. We had a good time. The afternoon was spend shopping for a new refrigerator as ours went out after 10 years. So we were able to locate what we wanted and they delivered it that night after dinner. So it was great to get that checked off. Now on to the next home improvement. I've got a good spring list.

Sunday was Confirmation Sunday at church and it was a great service. One of those you don't want to see end. Father Jim was officially received as our Rector and the children and adults were confirmed by Bishop Lillibridge.

In the afternoon we had a cycling and running workout and then I came home and made dinner. A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment