Monday, February 6, 2012

Happily Home

I got back home Sunday night just in time to watch the Super Bowl halftime and the second half. It was nice to see the whole gang: Sarah, Susan, Spencer, Jack. He was over to watch the game, so that was fun. The game of course was a good one, but the best part was being on the couch, eating dinner and watching our big TV. That makes for a nice night at home.

Today, it was a day to go to court so I was looking forward to that. I mentioned to my friend Julie that I was ready for another case, and since she works for the Judge, it happened just like that. It is good to have friends that can make things happen.

February has two volunteer projects that I'm working on and I think they will be done soon. The first is the History of the Episcopal Church in the Rio Grande Valley. We have the proof for the display and should go to print this week. Also, the Mayor's Prayer Luncheon is set for Wed. Feb. 29 so that should be a good event too.

Skiing was fun, but I'm ready to get back to other fun things: my triathlon training, my strength training and my golfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment