Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday night - September 25

I got home from work early because I wanted to rest up my sprained ankle that starts to bother me toward the end of the day.  Plus Spencer needed to be out.  By 6:30 p.m. it seemed I had been home quite a while, even though it was only a little over 2 hours.  I went to the store for dinner things and got home and Susan was home.

In this evening I paid some bills - more effective to do at home than at work.  Plus I think I cracked the code on figuring out a difficult case.

Tomorrow is another day.  Today there was much discussion about the "blown call" in the Packers/Seahawks Monday Night game.  As I said, if it happened to some other team like the Rams or the Titans, no one would care.  Packers have to suck it up like the 1979 Oilers (another blown call in the age before replay).


No comments:

Post a Comment