Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Back

My car arrived today from San Antonio with a new ABC system (pretty much). New hose, new pump, new fluid, new valves. ABC stands for Active Body Control, or basically a hydraulic active suspension that can raise/lower the car as well as balance it out in sharp corners and redirect power to avoid skids and spins.

The driver Mario said it was a pleasure to drive and that he left right on time and found the McAllen police station easily with his GPS system. I was glad I had cleaned out the rental car, gassed it up and got some cash for a tip for which he seemed appreciative. He took off in the Ford and I was quite happy to have my M-B back, hence my "baby back/baby back/baby back" (think Chili's commercial).

I am certainly glad that I bought the extended warranty to cover the many expensive repairs as well as the long term rental car. My kind of wager. I'll leave the Vegas wagers to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment