Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quiet at Home

I am home this evening. Susan has gone to Washington DC for 2 days, returning Wed night late. So it is Sarah and me. I picked her up at school early to go to the orthodontist. But it was a different visit - closing out. Dana the office manager gave us the before and after pictures and the plaster molds. Amazing how S has changed since the 6th grade. She commented she thought she looks better now (don't we all?)

As usual at school none of the kids seemed to be in class. Found out that the IB seniors (only 42) finished some test early so they were all hanging out waiting for the next class. Lots of freedom there.

I expressed my freedom by parking in the superintendant's spot. I thought it was silly - how often could be come there? Turns out, more than I thought since they have various meetings there. Lucked out this time - perhaps a good way to meet him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment