Monday, February 28, 2011

Back from Dallas

I was in Dallas today and got home about 7:30 p.m. I went up there to meet a new Sherwin-Williams person that I work with but had never met.

I got up there Friday and went to a great restaurant with my friend Bill B., Boi Na Braza, which was the first Brazilian steakhouse I had gone to in 2007. It was just as good as I remember. We had a really good visit.

Afterward I headed back to Plano from Grapevine. I was staying at Jeff's house, but Jeff was out of town, so I decided to go to the late movie Hall Pass, which was really funny. A lot like "There's Something About Mary".

This morning I got up a bit late. I had been interested in a day off and it happened. I got my hair cut at 9:30 and then got a little work done before the meeting.

I had made a car reservation for the wrong date but all worked out and I rented a 2010 Camaro which was fun to drive. Not exactly as fast as the supercars I 've been driving but a very stylish car.

I got the 3:35 flight back and got home. Tomorrow, court in Brownsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment