Sunday, February 13, 2011

New piano

I bought a new piano Friday night and it got delivered Saturday. I traded in the upright piano for a Yamaha baby grand piano, beautiful black ebony. Its in the front room as you walk in and looks great and also sounds great. Its like upgrading from a Toyota to a Lexus. Sound quality is terrific - nothing like a piano with the top up.

Tonight however, I've been banished from playing while Susan watches the Grammy awards on TV.

Today I was pretty tired this morning since we had gone to a late movie last night "Just Go With It" It was a good one, 3 stars, but 0700 came early today. At church today I received the Fantasy Football trophy for the 2010 championship. I had a siesta in the afternoon and then went for a few holes of golf. Perfect weather.

We exchanged Valentines' gifts tonight and that was a nice happy family event.

No comments:

Post a Comment