Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free weekend

Since I had no plans this weekend, I took full advantage. Saturday after the in-laws headed home, Susan and I went to Academy. I got some new things for exercise/around the house. Then she went to get Sarah and I went to the golf course. I had lunch with Larry and Barry and Kyle and then we played the usual 8 holes, and then 2 more. That's their usual arrangement. They hate to wait, so they usually start on the second hole.

Saturday night, we we home and I watched several movies on TV: Mamma Mia, Bucket List, The Holiday.

Today, I went to church and then washed all 3 cars. Then I went back to the course to work on my game. I hit some balls and then played the 3 hole loop twice. Reminded me of Bruce Lietzke talking about growing up and playing the 9 hole loop around the driving range, over and over and over.

The Super Bowl was a good game. We enjoyed watching it on our new TV. Susan made a great dinner. Sarah went to Oscar's house and it now home doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment