Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday night

Its "Hump Day" and I'm glad to get home this evening. Cold weather has rolled in. I'm also glad that I went for a run this morning in perfect weather. I'll definitely have a sweater tomorrow.

After a nice break from court, I've been back this week. Today I had court in the morning and then had to go back later in the afternoon. So I'll be ready tomorrow morning.

I went to church tonight and heard of a movie to watch. I was going to order it from Netflix but when I got home and told SArah about it, she said "I have it right here". So we're going to watch it tonight. Its called "Catfish".

With my new staff there 5 days a week, I've been working very diligently. So the days are going by fast. I'm glad that I already got my trip to Midland in this year by driving. It won't be so easy to get away for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment