Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Its Sunday, Mothers Day. Susan decreed that she wanted the day to herself, so she has returned from a pedicure with Sarah and now Susan is outside sunning herself by the pool.

I did my swim workout today, 2100 meters which was a lot. Took about an hour and a half. Now the day is pretty quiet. Sarah sleeping now. Maybe I might see a movie later. Its getting closer to summer and hot in the afternoon. Or maybe I might go to the golf course.

Only 3 week until the Cap Tex Triathlon in Austin. I'm looking forward to the repeat race.

This week I'm doing something I've wanted to do - I'm going to the Memorial Hermann Sports Medicine Institute on Friday in Houston for a VO2 max test and other sports related tests. These are the ones that the big-time athletes use so I think it will be good information. THere's a party for Nicole on Saturday that we will all go to. Wednesday is my birthday (Nicole's tood) and Susan has planned a dinner here. Then on Friday, I've planned another dinner with my bike riding friends in Houston at El Meson, which sponsors an MS 150 team.

No comments:

Post a Comment