Monday, May 23, 2011

Information Overload

While I was checking on line for some CLE programs this summer, I came across a free CLE program on Information Overload. As expected, I've got it running in the background while I am blogging :)

Today was a good cash day - surprisingly. I was not expected to receive a check, much less 4 of them. As a friend said, when you're making money, you're usually not that busy.

I did get 3 good things done - a will, a demand letter and 2 contracts today. So it was a nice opportunity to get some things completed.

Sarah' s getting signed up for a UT Summer program for a week in July. So I'm working on getting the papers signed (parental releases) and will get those faxed in tomorrow.

The Cap Tex Triathlon is next Monday, May 30. Its coming up and I'm ready for it. This evening I went for a bike ride, with Perceived Exertion 8/9 on a scale of 10. Heart rate was in the 130s which I thought was about an 8, while cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment