Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday

My car went into the shop yesterday so today, I walked to work. I've been thinking about a car-free Friday and today was the day. To complete the day, the car must remain in the shop. But if I need one, I'll just go pick up the Shelby or the Corvette. I saw our friend today and he was pleased that I was taking care of his cars.

A good productive day. It seems that people stick to their knitting on Friday and stay in a comfort zone. So when I'm making things happen, it makes the day go by fast. When I miss a Friday being out of town or something, I always feel I missed an opportunity to get something done.

Recalling an old toy of mine, I looked it up: The Spirograph. A collection of colored pens and plastic shapes that would allow you to draw geometric and unusual pictures. I recall working on one at the YMCA day camp I went to. As a child the arts time was more fun for me than the running and playing.

I've been working on my guitar playing more lately since I saw my friends. One was talking about how many songs you could play with just 4 chords. I thought "I know those 4 chords!" So I'm back.


No comments:

Post a Comment