Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday

I haven't been on the blog lately - too busy living life I guess. We had a great trip to New Orleans for the weekend and ate our way through. In all the good restaurants we went to, we even hit a BAD one. To make it worse, it was my choice. Looked OK from the outside, but I guess I should have been tipped off by the fact that it was next to a Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville tourist restaurant. And the name was deceiving. Magnolia Cafe in Austin it was not - the was the Magnolia Grill.


Fortunately we redeemed ourselves with lunch at K-Paul's which does change over time, but always remains good. Two great meals at the Palace Cafe ( the redfish was the best thing I ever ate as the show says) and at Dickie Brennan's

This weekend is the final triathlon of the season, King of the Causeway at South Padre Island. I think I'm ready for a little break after this one. One good thing about the triathlon is the week off afterwards.

Memorial plays Sharyland this Friday in the Game of the Week. Two undefeated teams - who will remain unbeaten? Mustangs will have to play hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment