Sunday, October 30, 2011

What a day

I had planned to get up early today for cycling, but....

I didn't quite make it up in time and sleep late.

Then I thought I might go to church, but I didnt' want to rush there for the (earlier) 10 am. service.

While out in the front yard, neighbor Brad stopped as he was driving. "Want to play golf today?"
"Yes I do." I replied. "How about right now?"

So off we went. Today was a beautiful day, about 73 F degrees. Neither hot nor cold. We played 9 holes, stopped for a leisurely lunch, then went back out for the final 9. As I was spending most all day outside, I thought there was no better place to be on such a nice day. I hit some shots good, some not so good, but enjoying myself the whole way.

Perfect intro for the practice needed for the November golf trip to 4 great courses in OK and KS, Southern Hills, Karsten Creek, Prairie Dunes and Flint Hills National. 4 of the top courses in those states. And in the country. So I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment