Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fearless Prediction

Looking forward to the NBA Finals tonight, I will make an imaginary $20 bet for the Heat to win.  Lebron has been to the finals before as has D Wade and I think this will be the year for the Big Three.    Heat are underdogs at +150.  I guess because OKC is the home team.

Also, I'll place an imaginary $20 on Luke Donald to win the US Open.  I did pretty well with Louis Oosthuizen at the Masters, so we'll see.  I've got my Olympic Club shirt on today.

Today we head up to Austin for orientation tomorrow.  The Clueless Parent is on the road again.  I called and the lady very patiently explained all the complex details, where to go, how to meet up, why haven't you signed up earlier, etc., etc.  Sarah on the other hand is fully confident in her ability to handle any challenge with minimum preparation.  Ah, Youth!






No comments:

Post a Comment