Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vacation planner

Sarah called me the vacation planner for the family, a title I'll happily accept.  This summer it seems that "Now is the Time".  I think I'm prepared to take some extra vacation time this summer since I expect work to settle down and there be less incentive to do much after college starts.  So this summer is a good opportunity to do some life list items, a la Phil Keoghan.

One plan:  drive to California.  I've got things lined up for a trip to go to Las Vegas.  With a side trip to Death Valley ... drive to CA ... to be done.  Best of all, I've got the car lined up to be driven home and I continue on to the family vacation in California.

Another plan:  visit Muskogee, OK, the old home place of both the Gregory and the Turley families.  Ed is planning to go with me which will be great

2 comments:

  1. Which vacation planner can you recommend for me? It will be great if it's a website or an application. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete