Friday, June 29, 2012

A most interesting man

Talking with Louis who takes care of my car at the Autohaus, I mentioned I was going to Las Vegas with our friend Bennett. Louis said "I was just there". Bennett and I noticed he was out a few days last week. Louis went to Las Vegas to attend a dinner honoring his friend Attorney Herb Santos. Herb is an influential person, being a former chair of the Nevada Boxing Commission, which regulates the big fights. At the dinner Louis met Bill Lear, of Lear Jet fame. He also got invited to the home of a top level person who was going to show him what went on at Area 52. Even more secret than Area 51. I had just read up on this black ops that have been housed in Nevada for years. To complete the trip he hit the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop of Pawn Stars fame and negotiated a low price on a music box from the 1800s. lots of cool things done in a short trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment