Friday, December 11, 2009

End of the week

This week has gone by fast. I had expected that there would be a slowing of work but I've been getting lots of new work. I haven't counted but I'm definitely closer to the 52 new matters for the year. Plenty of time to count later.

Today there was a meeting at the court of the judges and attorneys. It was the first time we had got together like that. Informative and collegial. It was something different to be a meeting like that.

There was a Tamale party at the Chamber of Commerce today. I did enjoy talking with my friend Monica from church there. We have a similar life outlook. She is an agent for Met Life.

We're schedule to view our family photos next Monday so I'm looking forward to that. Not easy to get everyone together but we did manage to do it for the photo and it was a lot of fun to take those photos. It was in the nice backyard of our photographer.

We're all scheduled for vacation in Las Vegas starting Dec. 30, so that will be a nice opportunity to all be together also.

No comments:

Post a Comment