Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday March 18

I listened to a conference call today about "Rainmaking" and it was a good one. It stressed that a one time client would not make you money but cost you. So I took the advice and got rid of a client who had been nothing but trouble. It was a good feeling. Not easy but the right thing to do for everyone.

This eve I went cycling with the Team McAllen. It was a tough ride (having ran this morning) but I kept up doing 18.9 mph for the loop. Then I came home and had a good recovery dinner. I've been working on eating better with my triathlon training going on.

The swim lesson was yesterday and I learned a lot. When you find out the right way to do something, it sure seems easy thereafter. Tomorrow more swimming from 12 to 1.

We had a good trip to Austin last weekend. Susan wanted to stay at the Domain so I booked a hotel room there at the Aloft. When we got there, it was like a dorm. Not good for us at all. Everyone was displeased but it was midnight by the time we got there. The next morning we checked out and into the Westin next door which was MUCH better.

We had a good steak dinner at Flemings and also enjoyed seeing UT beat Iowa in baseball Saturday 3-1. We also watched 2 good movies on the pay per view, Blind Side and Up in the Air (again for me)


No comments:

Post a Comment