Sunday, March 21, 2010

The weekend in review

I can't remember what I did Friday night to start. I'm sure I was at home - actually I was waiting to get Sarah from a birthday party. I ended up working late that night - got home about 7:30pm.

Saturday was my rest day from triathlon training. I didn't get up until 8:45 am and made breakfast at home - delicious! Then I had a meeting at 11 with Ralph and Elena and then went to play golf with Armando. We had lunch with Larry and Barry so it was a good start. The golf ended up being cool and windy and it was a tough day. Piecing together the score was a 95. I've got to get back into the swing - these 90s are not impressing anyone especially me.

Sat. night Sarah was home so we decided to see the movie "The Bounty Hunter" Two stars. Has Jennifer Anniston ever made a good movie? She plays the same dingbat from Friends every time (and I still see them!)

Today I did a 45 minute bike ride followed immediately with a 10 minute run. Tough but got it done. Church at 11. Then we went to Peppers for lunch where Javier was trying out some new dishes. There Oscar asked me to play golf so I went and played another 9 holes. Much better weather, 70 and clear. I still shot a 48 so I guess I'll keep practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment