Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week going fast

I'm here at work now (taking a little break to update you). I"m working on a bankruptcy case and have just about gone as far as I can before getting the clients in to go over everything and get it signed and filed.

I'm getting my bike back from the shop today. Maybe I'll get a ride in on Saturday morning. I'm playing in a golf tournament on Sat. and Sun. so I'm looking forward to trying my skills with a true rules environment. Hopefully I'll rise to the occasion. Then we are seeing Tim McGraw in concert Sat. night. Sarah is bringing her friend Ashley who is already counting the days.

I've been watching The Office on DVD and it's a funny show. A bit uncomfortable at time - like Seinfeld. They share a lot of common people in the mix.

My guitar lessons are going great. The new instructor Brooks is a real student of theory and has a lot to teach. Perfect for me. I'm learning a lot.






No comments:

Post a Comment