Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday

Its Friday night and Sarah has gone out so I'm staying up for a while. We all went to dinner tonight at Pepper's, our favorite place and saw all the crew. There were some cool new cars to see there. Our friend Larry has a new Porsche Panamera 4 door. It's a particularly large car, looks very cool.

Then my doctor, Henry was out there looking at it and Larry noted that he had a new Mercedes. Its the SLS AMG, the new gull wing 2 door. Henry went to move it to a new space next to Larry so I ran over to jump in and ride the 20 yards. It's a cool car, different with the doors and how you sit in it. Big bulging hood.

So I told Henry "I'm glad you're my doctor". Only the best.

I also found out his wife Madeline (who had intimated that she was a golfer) was the Washington State girls junior champion in the 70s. Wow! State Champion! She sounded like she'd easily outdrive me - good !

So it was a cool night out. I had a good day at work and got some good things done, including setting up a settlement meeting on a new case for Monday.

Tomorrow is the big Fantasy Football draft and I am ready. My new partner Joby will bring a lot to the table. Starts at 2:00 p.m. CST. Check your local listings. In the morning I'm taking my old car :) to a car wash fundraiser for my triathlon coach's son who is going to Budapest for the World Junior Championship Triathlon on the USA team.


No comments:

Post a Comment