Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday August 9

Today was 8-9-10! I was thinking that yesterday was 8-8 which is always a good day for me for whatever reason. 3-3 or 2-2 just don't have the same ring.

On 8-8, which was Sunday I went to church and then went out with Susan for her Sunday midday errands she likes to do. We got home and relaxed and then Sarah and I saw Dinner for Schmucks which was better than I expected. Not completely slapstick so it was good.

Today I went to court for my friend Anthony. He was probating his deceased wife's estate. Then I had a meeting at church. Our new interim rector seemed surprised to see me on the board. He's got some things to learn... We also have a new head of school. She was formerly at my former church, St. Thomas the Apostle so it seems she was ready to make a move. Very smooth.

That meeting lasted nearly 2 hours. I did get my new photos for the office so they turned out great. Such a fine subject! I worked on my probate presentation most of the day so I'm getting ahead on that. I should turn it in on Monday August 16, a day ahead of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment