Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting ahead

Its Sunday again, looks like the last time I posted was last Sunday.

Yesterday I was in Boerne TX and completed the Gator Bait Triathlon, my last of the season. It was a good time and I met my goal of under 2 hours. Both the bike and the run course were uphill going out and downhill coming in so I made up some time on the back end. My time was 1:57:58 or so.

Today, its another hot day and it seems like I'm doing everything I can to avoid breaking a sweat. Even staying inside is not easy to stay cool. I'm going to the movies again - only drawback to that is the hot car. Can you tell I'm ready for a little cooler weather?

I'm planning to finalize my paper tonight on will and probate and email it tomorrow morning. I'm ready to complete that and work on some other matters. I had to let my assistant go, so I'll be on solo voyage for the few weeks or so. So more paperwork around the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment