Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Last night began our Christmas celebration. I cooked a prime rib roast - my first. Thanks to my friend Eric J for the recipe. He assures me that it is always trustworthy to get food advice from a fat man.

We ate early because we were to go to the hospital to help give our presents to the patients unlucky enough to be there Christmas Eve. There were also many people working so we gave out gift bags of candy to them as well. It was a nice event to help out it. I pushed the cart around and it reminded me of other jobs I had doing that (Texas Eastern - 1988).

We got home and opened lots of presents. Most of them were for Susan and Sarah. Susan liked her diamond earrings and Sarah liked her VIP concert ticket the best I think.

Today was a nice late morning. Susan cooked a breakfast worthy of the J.W. Marriott and I did not get up until after 9. That's one benefit of having a teenager - no need to get up early on Christmas Day. What a nice present!

No comments:

Post a Comment