Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Been a While

I knew it had been some time since posting, but I didn't realize it had been all of December.

We decided against the trip to the Cayman Islands this weekend. There is a big event for the hospital this weekend and Susan has been out on travel a lot. So the insurance people said it could wait til next year. Just like the Longhorns - waiting til next year.

It was sad to look at the bowl schedule and not see UT there. Very strange. Also strange, it used to be that a New Year's Day game was a good thing - no more. Cotton Bowl not til Jan 7, BCS championship on Jan. 10. Aggies play LSU in Cotton Bowl. Should be a good one. Heard good news that our friend Nicole was admitted to Texas A&M for next fall, so the Wren family was excited as were we.

Tomorrow I've got court in the morning and then hopefully will get a lot of work done in the office in the afternoon. I"ve got a new project that it pretty challenging e.g. I haven't done it before. Amazing how a client can just gloss right over that. But I'm a smart lawyer so I'll do it.

The Memorial band has their concert tomorrow night so I'm looking forward to that. It's a Christmas tradition to hear the Jazz Band play with the Christmas hats on.

No comments:

Post a Comment