Monday, December 20, 2010

Personal morning

I took this opportunity today to handle various personal matters in preparation for this Friday and Saturday, Christmas. So I had made a list of things to do and just about did all of them this morning. I also got a chance to see the progress on the plumbing repair at the church school. We are replacing an old cast iron pipe that was 3 feet underground, under the slab. So it is a big job - that is why its being done during Christmas break.

I did get to work after a while and did some good things. I figured out where to start on a new job - at the... end. It worked. This evening I went to the Vipers game and met someone I had just talked to on the phone. Turns out he is also the CEO of the Vipers. Even had a championship ring from the NBA Development League Championship of last year won by the Vipers. We won big by 30 points.

Now I'm staying up late watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Sarah's new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment