Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where are all the bloggers?

One of the things I like to read are the blogs on blogger. com. But for some reason, few people are updating regularly. Can't say any good reason for that. It's free after all.

So I've taken the lead in blog posts. I'll keep the fire burning.

Today, I thought I might get the Christmas decorations down, but I only got a few of them done. I did take several loads to Goodwill. I washed 2 of the cars. Guess whose?

Oh, and I did get a 12 mile training run it today. I saw a friend of mine Chris yesterday and asked "Did you run today?" He said he was going to do 12 miles today and I volunteered to go with him - meet outside his house at 0700. Needless to say, he didn't make it :) But I did.

He'll be sorry he missed this golden opportunity .

1 comment:

  1. I try to update at least twice a week LOL sometimes more but this week I was off and John and I were trying to do massive things around the house....

    And I bet you washed Susan and Sarah's cars... and didn't do your own....

    And I have you so beat on trips to goodwill. John and I have made several trips to donate and have dropped off boxes in the hundreds....

    Study almost done and now on to the guest room! Or Taylor's room (John's daughter) as I like to call it!

    Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete