Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday July 20

Last week was a tough one. I finally realized I think I was jet lagged from the west/east travel home from Tucson. I did enjoy getting up at 0600 out there when the sun was up, but that meant waking up at 0400 back home for several days.

Wednesday we got access to the Lakeshore house in the estate I'm working on. It was pretty messy inside and out. So I decided that I would spearhead getting it whipped into shape. So Saturday, Jordan from the office and I along with Ralph and his son and the Adames spend most of the day cleaning out the junk inside, sweeping up, taking old cheap furniture out to the curb, cutting the grass, killing wasps, cutting cables to nowhere to make the place look better. It worked.

Today I was ready to hit the ground running with the office work I couldn't seem to do last week. I made good progress on various liens and also my new bankruptcy case. So I was pretty happy with that. Sarah went to the orthodontist and desperately wants her braces off. She doesn't realize how doing it right will take a little time so you don't have to do it twice (case in point - me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment