Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting Better

I've been working on a new approach at work. Not only have I been recommending people to do various things (some which they don't want to do), I've started to add about three sentences on "Why" it is a good idea. Amazing how people start to listen when you list the proverbial three good reasons.

I tried it today. I've been working on a hard to settle case. Once I finally cracked the code, I quickly moved to send the documents to get signed. Along with three good reasons why they should sign. Hopefully I'll have them all back tomorrow or the next day. Best of all, it's bill time!

We've had some great weather lately. Its made for beautiful sunsets as well with the time change and the sun setting about 6:15 or so.

Tomorrow we're going to see Sarah's picture she had taken professionally after getting her braces off. The photographer is very nice. We're looking to get a family photo done soon as well.

I got the invite to go another trip, this one to Chile. It looks like it might be more trip that I'm ready for at this time, but it is fun to look at flights to Punta Arenas Chile. The area of Patagonia is very beautiful according to the pictures.

The Terminators fantasy football is going great. I'm doing better than ever and spending less time on it. Last night we gathered at Jorge's beautiful new house (complete with outdoor kitchen, projection TV, professional kitchen, wine cellar and rooftop patio) to watch the Monday night game. Livin' Large!

No comments:

Post a Comment