Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Nov 12

Its been a busy day at work getting ready to head out of town for 3 days. Friday I leave for San Antonio at 0600 so no time for anything (even a cup of coffee) in the morning. I'm playing in the Bishop's Golf Tournament at Canyon Springs (supposed to be a nice course). I'm staying in a local hotel Friday night. Saturday, I've arranged a golf game with a fellow attorney Dan at Fair Oaks Ranch in Boerne. If the course is anything like the house I visited there (see August Triathlon post), it should be top notch.

Saturday night I'm staying with my friend Tom and his family at his fine home in Terrell Hills. Then he and I are running the San Antonio 13.1 mile half marathon Sunday morning. I'll be running under the name "Karen" his wife who signed up but can't run this year. My friend/training partner Kristi will be there also, so I hope we can all run together.

No comments:

Post a Comment