Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Nov. 19

Today was a productive day getting into the office relatively early. The work I've been doing to get ready for the holiday has been beneficial. Now it seems like I am waiting for things to happen. At least I've already done the work to get to this waiting part. Marie came in a bit late (she's not feeling 100%) but that was OK. I think she is mildly surprised to see what kind of boss that I am. "Treat people the way you'd like to be treated" - works every time.

This evening, I worked on my guitar playing. I was looking at a new guitar the other day but it seems like the ones I have work just fine. Talked with my friend Paul and he was telling me about going to a guitar show (like a gun show/swap) in Arlington so maybe I'll make it up there next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment