Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Nov. 17

The week is clipping by. I did receive a check from a new client today so I've got some new work to do. I was at the court today and the day went by pretty quickly. I attended a seminar at the McAllen Chamber of Commerce on internet marketing and enjoyed it. I had a bit of experience with the subject having paid many $$$$s over the year for different web sites that never quite lived up to promise.

Highlight of the day was the call to Shadow Creek Golf Club in Las Vegas. I decided that I would shoot for the stars on my one round out there. Who knows when I might go back? Its already been nearly 6 years.

So I decided to make the call. I spoke to Joy who unfortunately told me that Thursday Dec. 31 was reserved for the high rollers. I was under the impression that golf was only available Mon-Thurs. I inquired about Monday but told her I'd have to check our flight departure. She suggested calling back later about Thursday and then also suggested that Sunday morning would likely be slow and that the chance was best for me then. She thought that everyone would be partied out by Sunday morning. She said the weekday rule was just a guide.

So I was really pleased I had called early and made plans to call back Dec. 1 to check on a tee time on Sunday Jan. 3, 2010. The round is expensive but it should be worth it, since it includes limo transportation to/from the course, cart, forecaddy and food and drink. Can't wait to get a chance to play this top 50 course in the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment