Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday after Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday, driving to grandmother's house in the morning. After a little time getting the food together, we all (5) sat down to Thanksgiving dinner. Lots to be thankful for. That afternoon, we took it easy in the evening, we watched the UT/A&M game. The Horns lost but you can't begrudge the Aggies anything. If anyone had to send us to a losing season, it might as well be them.

Today was a fun one. Sarah and I drove back for the Memorial/Cibolo Steele H.S. playoff game. On the way home my friend John S. called about going to the game together. So we rode over there and watched Steele win 48-31. It was not even that close, with Steele leading 42-0 at one point. But it was a good season and I enjoyed all the game.

Hard to believe next year is Sarah's senior year. Just a handful of games left. I'm glad I saw as many as I did this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment