Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2 - Election Day

Fortunately I did not have to brave any crowds for the election day - early voted. Its a good thing today as it was a slow day (for me). Couldn't seem to get going until the afternoon, and that always flys by.

My new assistant Anna was at work today so she got a lot done. I'm looking forward to catching up a bit this week. She'll be back at work Thursday and Friday.

We received two big checks today for settlement of a case, so she seemed impressed at the amounts.

This evening Susan and I met Sam and Lori (yesterday was her birthday) for some Starbucks and it was a nice evening. We had a cool fall wind come in this morning so a very nice evening.

Tomorrow is truancy court, so I'm planning to get a good nights sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment