Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week before Thanksgiving

I'm trying to get as much work done this week before people (such as myself) start holiday mode and will not be around for work. Today, I made a bit of progress. I'll be in Austin Friday so I've only got 2 more days to work with.

My car is in the shop so I've got a rental for the week. A Toyota Corolla which is a midsize car if you can believe that. But most cars are tending to get larger over the years. This one should be a very economical ride up to Austin Friday and back Sunday.

In my spare time today I did get to review my Twitter posts for the past year. They're pretty interesting to me at least. Like a journal. It was interesting that some were pretty wise while others were little sayings that pop into my head e.g. Better to light one single candle than to curse the darkness.

Tomorrow I've got to go to Bankruptcy Court and then I have a 3:00 appointment at the office.

I'm hoping to get a bit of golf practice in before rounds on Friday and Sat. in Austin, but that didn't happen today. Tomorrow doesn't look so good either. Oh well, I'll probably just rely on my 10,000 hours of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment