Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Back from Kingsville

Tuesday I got up early to drive to San Antonio for court at 1:15. As I parked the car in downtown San Antonio, I noticed I had driven all the way there with an "I Love Justin Bieber" sticker on the back of Sarah's car. I felt like George Lopez in a TV show where he was driving his daughter's yellow Beetle with flowers on it when his car wouldn't start.


Court went quite smoothly. Speaking of "Quite" Sarah says that Mimi uses that word a lot. Like mother, like son.



I caught up with Susan and Sarah and we had a belated birthday dinner at Flemings, since I had a gift certificate "burning a hole in my pocket". Thereafter, Sarah drove me to Kingsville. I was pretty tired and when we got to the hotel, I got right in to bed.



Today, we had a nice time hanging out with Janet, Zach and Olivia. I took the kids to see Mr. Popper's Penguins and we all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment