Friday, June 10, 2011

Big day tomorrow

I'm planning to play 36 holes of golf. One round at 0900, the other after lunch. I was inspired by Wegoblogger31 of Wheaton, IL. He's putting together a charity benefit for a young man paralyzed in a ski accident and is planning himself to play 108 holes in one day. He even offered to pay green fees to those who would join him for 54 holes in Colorado. While it was tempting, it was short notice to go to Colorado. But I figured I could play it here.

The last time I played 36 holes in one day, was 2005 on the RTJ Golf Trail. I did that 2 days in a row. Since then I'm in much better physical shape and have a lot more experience in getting ready for something like that. So I've made a list, have things ready, have practiced, am rested and look forward to a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment