Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Monday

This morning I had the A/C people coming by to do a small repair recommended at the last service. So I did some work at home this morning. Of course, there was not so much to do today. By the time I got to the office, I was already thinking of leaving. I decided to do two things. That finished at 5 and I was ready to bolt.

I did talk with my parents today. I usually call on Sunday but we had people over to watch the Mavs/Heat so by the time I realized the time, the game was over and it was 10:35.

This evening, I went for a training event with Coach Sandy, the tire pull. It was a good one, and finished at 8. I then made it home for a late dinner and watched North by Northwest on the DVD. I thought it was well done and enjoyed it, although I started watching it late and got a little tired toward the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment