Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hot day

So hot, that I decided to stay in most of the day. I did go to church today, first time in a few weeks. There was a combined service with a new confirmation class and a visit by Bishop Reed so there was a big crowd. Afterwards, I thought it best to stay home. I did some cooking, make a new dish, ratatoillie (sp?) which turned out very tasty with the organic vegetables that we had bought from the Farmers Market. Unfortunately I cut my finger while making it (not too bad, but still hurt).

In the afternoon, I cleaned up the papers in my home desk and also worked cleaning Sarah's room, doing some spring cleaning of her bed linens (including the mattress cover, box springs cover, bed spread. She'll come home to a nice clean bed. It's now nearly midnight and they are still on the bus to Orlando FL, and should arrive about 9 am. Monday, just in time to go straight to Blizzard Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment