Thursday, June 16, 2011

Friday around the corner

This evening, I went to a party for the former board members of our county Bar Association. It was a nice event to celebrate the director's 10 year anniversary. Someone asked how long I've lived here and it is 9 years this month. It's home now and I'd have to say its been a good move and good transition.

Yesterday I went to a seminar on time management and today I was able to put the tips into place. As the trainer said, it's 10% knowledge and 90% implementation.

At the party someone asked "How'd you get so tan?" Let's see,... swimming, running, cycling, golf, all the things I've liked about the summer so far. In fact the best conversations were about triathlons. Am I getting boring...? or just passionate? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment