Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday night - at home (sigh!)

Actually its a good night here at home. The Rangers/Yankees game is on (who thought we'd say that about the ALCS?) Rangers ahead 5-0 in the bottom of the 6th.

Sarah has gone out for the night. She rushed out as I realized where she was going - to the Donna Corn Maze which is a 15 mile drive away. So that worried me enough to go out and talk to Anthony her friend who was driving everyone. At least she knows him well so I told him "You're in charge" Hopefully he'll hear that for the responsibility it entails. Another "Letting Go" experience.

I had a good day - I went to church and got a copy of the strategic plan for the school. As Susan said, it was where most strategic plans are: rolled up in an out of the way spot that no one really knew about. But I've got it now!

I also went to the law library to do some research for next week. I determined that I'll probably lose, but will buy some time to get the case settled. Keep your fingers crossed - its been 6 years and I hope not to make 7 on this one.

I also went to the golf course after 5:00 and I got some good things done: hit about 25 balls, 1 and a half shag wedges and played #8 and #9. Made a double and then a good par.

No comments:

Post a Comment