Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday night

I'm watching the game and the Rangers are ahead 5-3, bottom of the 6th. Its nice to have it on, even if we dont' have to catch every pitch.

Big day in court tomorrow. Who knows what will occur? I've been working on it for many years so I'm ready for some action to occur.

Best of all, it should be done tomorrow. I'm already looking ahead to the rest of the week. THere's a little golf tournament for breast cancer research on Sat. afternoon. And I might play on Sunday as well with my new friend Mauricio.

I went to Kingsville Sunday and returned Monday. It was a good trip. Wonderful afternoon of hunting. Got 2 birds but best of all was the perfect weather and the peaceful country. Other than a car going by every 30 minutes or so, there was just quiet country sounds.
Monday I drove back and it certainly was helpful to have worked on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment