Monday, October 11, 2010

Mondays

There's a good ESPN commercial: Mondays - the worst thing ever! Except Monday Night Football. There's some truth to the benefits of MNF. Great game going on, just finished with Jets over Vikings 29-20. Great game! Congrats to Brett Favre for his 500th career TD.

Unfortunately the TErminators lose this week, to go 3-2. STill doing fine and have a good backup QB David Garrard for Carson Palmer on bye this next week. Also just saw that JAX v. TEN will be on MNF!! Showcase for Garrard!

Congrats also to SF Giants winning a great ALDS over the Braves. It'll be a good series v Phils and I of course will be pulling for the NL to win it all.

I got a slow start today not getting to work until 10. But I made the most of it and worked past 7 so I got the time in. It's not so easy doing it all with no assistant but that is only temporary until the right person comes along.

Tomorrow I've got court in the morning and then a meeting in Brownsville for my new case I got this summer. Its now in Federal Court, just as I predicted. As I said however, "I expect that could occur that the case could get removed to Federal Court and I am admitted to practice there and am experienced in that court."

Ready for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment