Thursday, October 7, 2010

Seminar Complete!

I finished my seminar talks today. First was "Opening an Estate in Probate Court". I told the story of Colt McCoy being invited to play golf with Roger Staubach. On the first tee, Roger tosses Colt a ball - "You're up first". Colt was nervous but beared down, and said "When Roger Staubach tells you to hit first, you'd better hit it down the middle". So I followed the advice and got off to a good start.

Later in the day, I spoke on the Laws of Intestacy. The two were big topics, but I tried to keep on schedule and stick to the time allotted. I thought I accomplished my goal. Of course it was a full day, especially since I went for a run at 0530, and now that I'm home, its nice to relax. I did get a power nap in also, so I won't fade too early.

Tomorrow should be a busy day with court in the morning and afternoon, as well as catch up from being out today. Saturday, I'm invited to play in our local bar golf tournament on the Atlas & Hall team, so I'm be in style there.

No comments:

Post a Comment