Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday night

Its almost Friday and its nice to be winding this week down. Although I am taking the Skip C. approach - how much work really gets done Monday morning or Friday afternoon? I've scheduled a golf game for this Friday afternoon with my friend Mauricio.

Court on Wednesday turned out allright. I had thought that I might see a familiar face which might be a comfort since I was nervous. I saw two - attorney Mark who let me put my phone in his car (can't take into courthouse) and the court reporter was Karen who I had recently met. Surprisingly the judge listened to my main argument so I think we made good progress. Call it a win!

Memorial plays McAllen Rowe Friday night. Then Saturday is the big Area band competition. Memorial performs in the morning and if all goes well, will make the finals in the evening.

There's a tournament at the club for breast cancer awareness, a couples 9 hole tournament. So I thought that would be perfect for Susan to attend and ride around in the cart. Looking forward to doing that together. I think that will be her first visit to the new golf course.


No comments:

Post a Comment