Saturday, August 15, 2009

All Day to Do It

There is nothing scheduled for this Saturday. No plans. I slept in and will likely be around the house a lot. It feels like a vacation.

I'd like to watch the Grand Junction town hall meeting by Pres. Obama this afternoon. Its at 5:15 p.m. CST. Susan will be there Monday and Tuesday so it'll be interesting to hear if they talk about the local approach which Susan is going to check out.

Plans for Colombia are firming up as that trip is less than 30 days away. I am going to have to pack my bike so I may go to the bike shop today to find out more info/particular suggested tools and so forth. I have a web site of a place to buy what looks to be a good container (more than just a cardboard box). I suppose I'd better get a list going. Saw where the weather there in Medellin is very good as expected (usually 24C, which sounds like California weather :)

Yesterday I met Susan and Sarah for lunch with several of Susan's co workers. That was fun. Then Sarah and I went out again. Good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment