Monday, August 10, 2009

Something new

Here is something interesting regarding opposition to Congress flying on private jets. Get a real job if you want to do that!

I just figured out how to do that hyperlink - that is what is new! Pretty exciting for me...

I like reading those blogs which have those links. Now I can do it myself.

Frank and Bill are coming for dinner tomorrow night. Wednesday is Chef Melissa's last day so all good things must come to an end. Best wishes to her at Texas A&M. Whoop!!

I got up early today for the swimming. For some reason my ankle (left) is a bit sore. I hope it feels better soon.

Today has been a pretty good day. I had to get some old files out to see what I had done in 2001. Its amazing how much I've done that I remember what needs done but it was done so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment